In this video, I will coach you how to secure your personal interviews, take your recruiting to a new level, and simultaneously learn how to effectively mentor your reps on how to master sharing their business opportunity!
The Opportunity Gift – What goes in an opportunity gift?
- Gift bag/tissue paper (duplicable dollar store)
- A personal card written from you (It’s all about the quote)
- An opportunity brochure, video or DVD from your company
- If you have an opportunity event in the near future, perhaps an invitation to the event
- A gift of some kind, most likely something from your company. The focus is something simple that supports the duplication process in your organization. Perhaps a Starbucks card, stone or simple gift from you company.
Theme suggestions: tea bag, biscotti, and sprinkle some chocolate kisses in the bag.
Creating an extraordinary life is a choice. What’s yours?
Steve Q. Wiltshire, CEO
Lifeline Coaching & Education, Inc.